Friday, January 1, 2010

DJ Eye (Boredoms) various trance-techno sets '00-'02!

I found several DJ sets by Yamatsuka Eye from Boredoms on the web back in the early '00s, available as direct downloads from a couple of obscure Japanese websites that have long since gone offline. These sets were recorded at Japanese trance parties in '02, and what impresses me the most about them is that it shows Eye's incredible versatility as a performer... he is actually a very accomplished house/techno DJ, and constructs excellent sets of deep house, classic techno, tribal and ethnic-sounding trance tracks! I only wish I had setlists for these, although they do come with original info files and promo flyers for the events!

DJ Eye - live Flower Of Life #3, Makao, Osaka 6.1.02
original website here: http://www.cwo.zaq.ne.jp/betaland/flower-of-life/
HERE

DJ Eye - live Karei Kogen, Nagano 9.7.02
original website here: http://www.tokiodrome.com/td_data_j/Gathering/Gathering.html
HERE

DJ Eye - cosmosmile.com Studio Mix 2000
couldn't find original page...
HERE

1 comment:

  1. You absolute legend! I can't exaggerate how rapt I am to have found these! Keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete